Reachback Support for All Your Equipment
Chances are your team has equipment from a wide range of manufacturers, stationed in numerous locations, each piece requiring its own calibration and preventative maintenance procedures. This makes it very difficult to efficiently manage and monitor equipment status, and when questions and problems do arise, you must contact each manufacturer separately for support. Unfortunately, problems often happen during an emergency and outside of regular business hours, when manufacturers are either unavailable or charge dearly for off-hours support. KD Analytical Reachback support is offered 24x7x365, with one call to support all of your equipment.
KD Analytical believes that operators and end users are capable of resolving the vast majority of issues they encounter. The key is to supply the user with the information and support necessary to diagnose and remedy the problems in the field, right now. Without this support, users can become frustrated and loose confidence in their gear, eroding the readiness of your entire team. The success of KD Analytical Reachback Support is based on providing answers quickly, so that issues can’t escalate to costly OEM repair, user dissatisfaction, and—worst of all—unusable equipment.
Let us show you how KD Analytical Reachback can support your team.
Features of KD Analytical Reachback Support
- 24x7x365 telephone support.
- A single point-of-contact to support all of your equipment.
- Support provided by degreed scientists who are recognized Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Backed by our Training-on-demand—a comprehensive technical support library that includes PMCS, SOPs and equipment documentation as well as a vast collection of FAQs .
Advantages of KD Analytical Reachback Support
- Receive support any time—outside of business hours or in an emergency situation.
- Minimize equipment downtime.
- Empower operators and end users to diagnose, maintain and repair equipment more quickly and reliably.
- Reduce cost associated with multiple maintenance contracts.