Who Uses Maintenance Management?
- Emergency First Responders
Fire departments and HazMat teams
Force Protection, Civil Support Teams
- Private Sector
Analytical Instrument OEMs, Environmental scientists, Equipment rental services
Why Choose KD Analytical Maintenance Management?
- DoD-recognized Subject Matter Experts
- OEM trained and certified repairs
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- DCAA Compliant
- DoD FIPS-2 Web Security (certification pending)
Benefits, Advantages & Features
Download PDF »
Whether you’re responsible for coordinating CBRNe equipment for a small team or an entire organization, your success depends on mission-critical equipment that is 100% operational and ready to go. The KD Analytical Maintenance Management suite of ReadiTrak, Reachback and Repair make it possible for you to achieve mission readiness. Our approach to maintenance management is field-tested and proven by organizations large and small, with instruments and equipment across the globe.
- Reduce equipment maintenance costs up to 30% by consolidating maintenance and support with a single vendor.
- Spend less time managing maintenance and repair contracts with KD Analytical’s 24x7x365, one-call support and web-based instrument management.
- Guarantee your critical assets are ready by improving the success and reliability of end user maintenance procedures.
Talk to a KD Analytical Sales Engineer to learn how Maintenance Management can benefit you and your team.
Advantages of KD Analytical Maintenance Management
- Save 30% off OEM maintenance contracts
- Low cost of entry—Plans as low as $100/month
- Eliminate multiple service contracts with one source, one call for all equipment support
- Field-proven by organizations with instruments across the globe
- Scalable for organizations large and small
- Save time for managers
- Minimize frustration for operators
- Minimize equipment downtime
- Improve mission-readiness
- Improve operator confidence
- Get more out of your equipment
- Provide accountability for proper maintenance procedures
- Gain visibility and insight into your equipment usage, maintenance and costs
Reachback Support and Maintenance for the Instruments Most Used by Emergency First Responders
- Smiths Detection HazMatID™ and other FTIR instruments
- Thermofisher/Ahura FirstDefender, TrueDefender and other Raman instruments
- RAE Systems MultiRAE and other PID instruments
- FLIR IdentiFINDER™ and other Gamma Spectroscopy instruments
- Inficon HAPSITE and other GC/MS instruments
- Smiths Detection Sabre 4000™, RaidM and other IMS instruments
- Idaho Technologies RAPID® and other PCR instruments
- Bioveris M1M and other ECL toxicity detection instruments
- Many more instruments and technologies as they enter the market
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.